Why improving your money mindset matters?
This is one of the most important questions I will answer for you today. Understanding WHY your money mindset actually matters will be your biggest motivator for using these affirmations and making them a part of your daily habits.
If you know anything about the law of attraction it is that everything in our universe is energy and vibration (e.g. your dining table, journal, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, trees, etc.). You attract to yourself the things that are a vibrational match to your thoughts and emotions. In other words, if you think and feel positive thoughts and emotions you attract positive experiences into your life. If you consistently think and feel negative thoughts and emotions you attract negative experiences into your life.
Your words are a powerful tool that you use every day to express and put your vibration out into the world. Whether you speak them out loud or inside of your head does not matter. It’s still a vibration that you are constantly emitting out into the universe and in turn drawing in experiences, situations, people, and relationships that are a vibrational match to this frequency that you’re putting out.
If you currently have a lot of limiting beliefs about money and engage in thoughts such as, “rich people are greedy”, “I’ll never be wealthy”, “I can’t afford that”, “that’s too expensive”, “money can’t buy happiness” etc. you’re signaling to the universe that everything is too expensive and therefore attracting experiences into your life where everything will always be too expensive for you.
Changing your money mindset is about releasing deep rooted beliefs that society has programmed in you. By doing that, you can change your vibration and attract opportunities and relationships into your life that help you grow your abundance.
For example, when I first started working on my money mindset things started to quickly shift in my life and miraculous things started to happen. I received a surprise promotion into a job I really wanted and started building new relationships with people who really helped me turn my finances around. I also finally found the courage to start my own business which is thriving and has completely transformed my life. Shifts happen when you decide to shift your mindset and perspective. Start here! Start now! If you feel called to dive deeper into money manifestation make sure to check out my blog How to manifest money. 7 most important money manifestation steps!
How do money affirmations work?
Affirmations can help you defeat your self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs that hold you back from manifesting more financial abundance. Just as you do repetitive physical exercise to strengthen your body, affirmations can be thought of as exercise for your brain to strengthen your mind. And while an affirmation on its own may not be enough to help you pay your bills or transform your finances, practicing affirmations on a consistent basis can reshape your beliefs and the vibrations you emit into the universe and thus cause you to draw in the right experiences that will help you manifest more financial abundance.
Your words are your most powerful magic wand when it comes to transforming your mindset. What you say to yourself becomes what you believe, and what you believe becomes your physical reality. Using positive affirmations allows you to choose your words wisely and consciously change the way that you think and feel about money.
Your thoughts and beliefs dictate the way that you subconsciously live your life and decide to take action when opportunities are presented to you. If, for example, you believe that money is scarce and have been living your life from a scarcity mindset (beliefs like: there is not enough money, I have to save all my money for a rainy day, etc) you are most likely self-sabotaging your experiences due to the beliefs you hold.
This scarcity mindset is sending a repetitive signal to the universe asking to send you more scarcity, more bills, more struggle. In turn affirming to yourself over and over again that money is in fact an unlimited resource that is always flowing your way, allows you to remove this money block over time and program that new abundant belief into your subconscious mind. Think about how differently you would feel and act if you believed that money is unlimited and always effortlessly flowing into your life. This is the shift that needs to happen in your mindset for you to transform.
How to correctly use affirmations to transform your life?
Here’s the deal: The goal of an affirmation is to engrain the statement into your subconscious mind so it eventually replaces an old limiting belief with a new empowering belief. So the question becomes, how do you say an affirmation to transform it into a belief?
Most people simply speak their affirmations or whisper them silently in their mind and get little results. When the words you speak don’t evoke any emotions within you it is really hard to actually believe your words. So instead of simply saying them out loud, you must declare them with emotion. My most favorite way to practice my affirmations is to stand in wonder woman pose (hands on your hips, chest out, looking forward) and say them powerfully. As powerful as it takes for me to feel the truth of the statement. If you’re really committed I highly recommend that you stand in front of a mirror and declare the affirmation to yourself. For additional suggestions I recommend you check out my blog How to manifest money. 7 most important money manifestation steps!
Who should use money affirmations?
Money affirmations are for everyone! That is the beauty of affirmations. No matter where you are in life right now, you can always benefit from them as you continue to grow and elevate your finances. That is the beauty of life. You are an ever changing, ever growing, spiritual being so no matter what your finances are like currently, if it is your desire to grow in this field, you can use them to uplevel your abundance mindset.
If you are currently struggling with your finances or just not happy with the amount of money in your life, money affirmations may be the most important for you as most people who feel like they’re already financially thriving likely have already made these statements a part of their belief system.
However, I have learned over the years that there are many people who have a lot of money coming into their life, but struggle to actually keep it. They don’t have an abundance money mindset and hold a lot of limiting beliefs that they have never worked to heal. Therefore, they subconsciously self-sabotage their finances by constantly overspending, attracting way too many bills into their life, or having to work way too hard to earn it. Money affirmations are not just about attracting lots of money but to change your core beliefs to help you keep it as well so you can thrive for the rest of your life.
How to remember to say your affirmations?
There are many different ways you can remind yourself to repeat your affirmations. The key to finding the right process for you is giving a few a try and figuring out which one you can make a consistent practice. Remember, affirmations are meant to be repeated consistently so you can change your thought process and create new beliefs. The more you say them, the more your brain will pave a pathway for these new thoughts. With practice they will become stronger and stronger and eventually weaken the old limiting beliefs you have.
My most favorite way to remember my money affirmation is by wearing my everlur Money & Prosperity Manifestation Bracelet.
This crystal bracelet is made from aventurine, citrine, and pyrite which are the most common abundance crystals. You can charge the bracelet with your intention and wear it every single day. Because the bracelet sits on your wrist, your eyes will spot it all day long. Everytime you catch a glimpse of your bracelet you can take a deep breath and either say your money affirmation out loud or internally. My bracelet is now a constant daily reminder of my affirmation and my journey to abundance. It has worked miracles in my life and really helped me in creating the financial abundance I’ve always wanted. I’ve developed a real relationship with mine and barely take it off these days.
Another fun way to remind yourself of your affirmations is by writing them on little sticky notes or pieces of paper and taping them in areas that you most often hang out in (e.g. bathroom mirror, nightstand, office, on your laptop, etc.).
You can also set alarms with affirmation titles on your IPhone or Android so that your phone reminds you when the alarm goes off. Simply do a google search for “how to set up affirmations on your alarm” to learn this fun little trick. You can also use phone apps that are specifically designed to send you affirmation reminders. If you enjoy receiving a different affirmation to practice every day this may be a fun option for you.
Here are 55 Affirmations for money to transform your mindset:
- Money flows effortlessly into my life on a daily basis.
- The money that’s desired by me, is destined for me.
- I am worthy of being wealthy.
- Money is like the air that I breathe. Just like there is an abundance of air, there is always an abundance of money in my life.
- Money is an unlimited resource that is always flowing my way.
- When I spend money I am at ease because I know that it will come back to me 10 fold.
- I allow my $______ monthly income to come quickly and easily. I let it be easy.
- Money is all around me. I find money everywhere.
- Money is my best friend. It always comes into my life to hang out with me.
- I am so grateful for all of the money that is currently in my life and all of the money that is yet to come.
- I attract Money in both expected and unexpected ways.
- Abundance is my birthright.
- I love money and money loves me.
- The money that I spend comes back to me 10 fold.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- I can handle massive success with ease.
- I attract money into my life just by being my authentic self.
- I am enough just the way I am. I am worthy of abundance.
- It is safe for me to receive large sums of money.
- I am a money magnet. Money is drawn to me.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- I do what I love every day and get highly paid for my services.
- I release all of my expectations of HOW $_____ comes into my life and know that it is already DONE.
- I am open and ready to receive all the wealth that the universe has for me.
- I use money to improve my life and the lives of others.
- I am capable of managing large sums of money.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am a generous person and more money amplifies that.
- Having large sums of money allows me to give and serve generously.
- Money is the root of joy and comfort.
- My income is constantly increasing.
- There is plenty of money to go around.
- My loved ones are happy and proud to see my growing wealth.
- I attract money as easy as the air that I breathe.
- Being wealthy feels amazing and fun.
- Money is rooted in good and leads to peace.
- It is safe for me to be wildly wealthy and successful.
- Money is just energy that flows into my life with ease.
- I am ready to prosper beyond my wildest dreams.
- I manifest money with ease.
- I make space for more and more money in life every day.
- I am one with the vibration of abundance.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- The more I focus on joy the more money I make.
- I am grateful that I get to contribute my money to the economy and then receive even more back.
- I am happy to pay my bills for all that they provide me.
- My bank account is growing more and more every day.
- There are no limits to the money I can make.
- My wealth comes from being honest and true in everything that I do.
- I am always taken care of. There is always more than enough money in my life.
- My success is inevitable and I am always on the right path.
- Money comes to me in miraculous ways.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I am in control of my financial wellness
- My prosperity is limitless.
Do you struggle to understand how to manifest a life of pure abundance?
Healing Crystal bracelets are an excellent manifestation tool that can transform your life forever, and get you hooked on wearing these beautiful gems around all day long.