- Unit Price
Wear this fertility bracelet when you are ready to bring a new child into this world and start a family. The fertility bracelet will fill you with love, confidence, and strength so you can let your body conceive, grow, and birth a beautiful human being.
Affirmation: My body knows how to conceive and grow a healthy baby. My body is strong and fertile.
Handcrafted in Arizona
Stones Used: Rainbow Moonstone, Pink Opal, Morganite, White Jade
Bead Size: 8 mm natural gemstone beads
Spacer Beads: non-tarnish 22K gold plated pewter, cadmium & lead free, made in USA
everlur Charm: gold plated brass charm
Band Type: durable elastic cord
Because gemstone beads are naturally extracted from the earth shape, size, color, and pattern may vary slightly making each bracelet perfectly unique.
If you would like to order your fertility crystal bracelet with a silver spacer bead and charm or in a custom sizing, please add your customization to the 'Order Special Instructions' section of the cart.
Rainbow Moonstone . Pink Opal . Morganite . White Jade
Rainbow Moonstone is a healing stone that connects you to your feminine power and balances the female hormones to increase fertility.
Pink Opal’s healing properties help you release fear, worry, and anxiety.
Morganite’s soothing energy aids in emotional healing and self-love.
White Jade has energy cleansing properties that boost fertility and help you through pregnancy and childbirth.
- Place your fertility bracelet on your left hand (since your left side is your receiving side) and focus on your particular intention or affirmation.
- Repeat your affirmation 3 times out loud (preferably powerfully with emotion behind your tone).
- Take 2 minutes to visualize what it FEELS like to already have what you desire. Really FEEL and CELEBRATE the achievement.
- Go about your day and use your bracelet as a daily reminder of your specific intention. Every time you notice your bracelet take a deep breath and repeat your affirmation.
- Listen to your intuition and take inspired action towards your goals.
Click here for instructions on how to care for your fertility crystal bracelet.
Measuring your wrist:
1) Wrap a measuring tape or a piece of string around your wrist tightly right above the wrist bone for a snug but comfortable fit.
2) Mark where the string meets on your wrist and measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size. everlur bracelets are stretchy and will sit comfortably on your wrist. If you prefer a loose fit, size it up.
If you want a custom sized bracelet please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|15 cm | 5.9 inches
|16 cm | 6.3 inches (fits most)
|17 cm | 6.7 inches