Gratitude Crystal Bracelet
- Unit Price
Wear this gratitude crystal bracelet and be grateful for everything currently in your physical reality and everything that is yet to come. Being in a state of appreciation cleanses your energy of self-imposed limitations and allows you to attract the things you desire.
Affirmation: I am grateful for all the abundance that surrounds me. I am open and ready for more blessings.
Handcrafted in Arizona
Stones Used: White Jade, Angelite, Rose Quartz
Bead Size: 8 mm natural gemstone beads
Spacer Beads: non-tarnish Rhodium plated spacer beads, cadmium & lead free, made in USA
everlur Charm: silver plated brass charm
Band Type: durable elastic cord
Because gemstone beads are naturally extracted from the earth shape, size, color, and pattern may vary slightly making each bracelet perfectly unique.
If you would like to order your gratitude gemstone bracelet with a gold spacer bead and charm or in a custom sizing, please add your customization to the 'Order Special Instructions' section of the cart.
White Jade . Angelite . Rose Quartz
White Jade has grounding properties that stimulate feelings of tranquility. Wear this stone to purify your energy and connect to your higher self.
Angelite’s soothing vibration will invoke feelings of gratitude within you.
Rose Quartz has a gentle and comforting energy that encourages feelings of gratitude and self-love.
- Place your gratitude bracelet on your left hand (since your left side is your receiving side) and focus on your particular intention or affirmation.
- Repeat your affirmation 3 times out loud (preferably powerfully with emotion behind your tone).
- Take 2 minutes to visualize what it FEELS like to already have what you desire. Really FEEL and CELEBRATE the achievement.
- Go about your day and use your bracelet as a daily reminder of your specific intention. Every time you notice your bracelet take a deep breath and repeat your affirmation.
- Listen to your intuition and take inspired action towards your goals.
Click here for instructions on how to care for your gratitude crystal bracelet.
Measuring your wrist:
1) Wrap a measuring tape or a piece of string around your wrist tightly right above the wrist bone for a snug but comfortable fit.
2) Mark where the string meets on your wrist and measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size. everlur bracelets are stretchy and will sit comfortably on your wrist. If you prefer a loose fit, size it up.
If you want a custom sized bracelet please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Small||15 cm | 5.9 inches|
|Medium||16 cm | 6.3 inches (fits most)|
|Large||17 cm | 6.7 inches|