Gratitude Crystal Bracelet
Wear this gratitude crystal bracelet and be grateful for everything currently in your physical reality and everything that is yet to come. Being in a state of appreciation cleanses your energy of self-imposed limitations and allows you to attract the things you desire.
Affirmation: I am grateful for all the abundance that surrounds me. I am open and ready for more blessings.
Handcrafted in Arizona
Stones Used: White Jade, Angelite, Rose Quartz
Bead Size: 8 mm natural gemstone beads
Spacer Beads: non-tarnish Rhodium plated spacer beads, cadmium & lead free, made in USA
everlur Charm: silver plated brass charm
Band Type: durable elastic cord
Because gemstone beads are naturally extracted from the earth shape, size, color, and pattern may vary slightly making each bracelet perfectly unique.
If you would like to order your gratitude gemstone bracelet with a gold spacer bead and charm or in a custom sizing, please add your customization to the 'Order Special Instructions' section of the cart.
White Jade . Angelite . Rose Quartz
White Jade has grounding properties that stimulate feelings of tranquility. Wear this stone to purify your energy and connect to your higher self.
Angelite’s soothing vibration will invoke feelings of gratitude within you.
Rose Quartz has a gentle and comforting energy that encourages feelings of gratitude and self-love.
- Place your gratitude bracelet on your left hand (since your left side is your receiving side) and focus on your particular intention or affirmation.
- Repeat your affirmation 3 times out loud (preferably powerfully with emotion behind your tone).
- Take 2 minutes to visualize what it FEELS like to already have what you desire. Really FEEL and CELEBRATE the achievement.
- Go about your day and use your bracelet as a daily reminder of your specific intention. Every time you notice your bracelet take a deep breath and repeat your affirmation.
- Listen to your intuition and take inspired action towards your goals.
Click here for instructions on how to care for your gratitude crystal bracelet.
Measuring your wrist:
1) Wrap a measuring tape or a piece of string around your wrist tightly right above the wrist bone for a snug but comfortable fit.
2) Mark where the string meets on your wrist and measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size. everlur bracelets are stretchy and will sit comfortably on your wrist. If you prefer a loose fit, size it up.
If you want a custom sized bracelet please send us an email at email@example.com.
|Small||15 cm | 5.9 inches|
|Medium||16 cm | 6.3 inches (fits most)|
|Large||17 cm | 6.7 inches|
I’m amazed at what Everlur is doing! I’ve never been one to wear a bracelet but now I find myself never without at least 2 on, “Gratitude”, “”Inspiration”…. and of course my Apple Watch. I met Saba, one of the founders of Everflur and can’t express how genuine and extraordinary of a person she is and how her bracelets reflect her care for others. I truly find myself being more grateful for the work I do and the life I live. I’ve also have found myself being more ambitious, even going to the lengths of talking to management about furthering my role at work and the future I want with my company. Never wearing “accessories” before I kinda find it crazy I can’t seem to take these off. Saba went ahead and built my bracket to my exact wants and needs. I needed a few stones bigger than large and I wanted it them be beaded so the two bracelets sync ( made both bracelets so the stones matchup) and without they Everlur charm; so she added a spacer instead of the charm. Which for me was just less feminine and more my style…. 10/10/10 would recommend! Make them a reminder to yourself of what your working towards and you won’t quit yourself!! Also they kinda cool as shit! #HealthandWellbeing/PositiveThinking….probably more
I love this bracelet - anything with rose quartz is my favorite, and the white jade is gorgeous too. This bracelet is so well made and feels like high end jewelry!