Your healing gemstone jewelry is made with natural gemstones and is a hand-made product. Lotions, harsh soaps, and even sweat can create build up between the gemstones and metal spacer beads and tags. In addition to that gemstones can absorb the negative energy surrounding them so it is important that you keep them clean, cleansed, and recharged.
Here are a few tips on caring for your bracelets so you can keep them looking beautiful and benefit from their healing properties as long as possible.
- Keep your bracelets dry. Your gemstone jewelry can be worn in the water, but make sure to dry them off after any activity in the water, such as washing your hands or swimming.
- Your bracelet is meant for everyday wear. However, to avoid scratching the stones on your bracelet or overly stretching the cord we recommend that you take off your bracelet before working out or doing anything really active.
- Protect your bracelets from harsh chemicals. If you are cleaning with any household cleaners, take off your bracelet until you are done. Take off your bracelet also before putting lotion, creams, or oil on your skin. Oil can cause build up and discoloration between the beads and any metal components.
- Clean your bracelets with warm water and a mild soap. If you see any discoloration or build up on your beads it is time to clean them. To clean your bracelets, scrub your jewelry gently with a soft cloth and a tiny amount of a mild soap, wash under warm water, and dry gently with a dry soft cloth. Polish the brass tag, sterling silver, and gold plated beads with a clean soft cloth.
- Natural gemstones and crystals absorb absorb your negative energy and the energies surrounding them. Therefore, it is important that you cleanse your jewelry on a regular basis. There are different ways to do this and they all work well. Here are two simple ways we cleanse the bracelets before we ship them out to you and you can use the same methods at home:
- Moonlight. Leave your jewelry under the (full moon) moonlight for about 6 hours. Ideally leave them on earth or a natural surface where they can be grounded.
- Smudging. You can also use the smoke of white sage to cleanse your bracelets from any negative or stagnate energy.
- Set your intention. After cleaning and cleansing your bracelet it is time to set a new intention and give your jewelry new purpose. Simply hold your jewelry into your hands and close to your heart. Set your intention and then put your bracelet on.
- Meditation. You can follow this intention ritual with a meditation where you either put your bracelet on or hold it in your hands and focus on your intention.
- Affirmations. Most likely your everlur healing bracelet came with a card that has specific affirmations on it to help with the manifestation process. You can use those suggested affirmations or find one that resonates with you and your intention. Repeat those affirmations as your focus on your desire and feel how it would feel if you already had whatever it is that you are asking for. Click here to learn more about affirmations