Your healing gemstone jewelry is made with natural gemstones and is a hand-made product. Lotions, harsh soaps, and even sweat can create build up between the gemstones and metal spacer beads and tags. In addition to that gemstones can absorb the negative energy surrounding them so it is important that you keep them clean, cleansed, and recharged.
Before we ship each everlur bracelet, we cleanse and recharge the bracelet so it is ready for you to use for healing and manifestation.
Here are a few tips on caring for your bracelets so you can keep them looking beautiful and benefit from their healing properties as long as possible.
- Keep your bracelets dry. Your gemstone jewelry is not meant to be worn in the water. Minerals and chlorine added to the water can harm the stones and the metals. If you accidently wear your bracelets while your hands are submerged in the water, make sure to dry them off. Don't wear your bracelets while swimming.
- Your bracelet is meant for everyday wear. However, to avoid scratching the stones on your bracelet or overly stretching the cord we recommend that you take off your bracelet before working out or doing anything really active.
- Protect your bracelets from harsh chemicals. If you are cleaning with any household cleaners, take off your bracelet until you are done. Take off your bracelet also before putting lotion, creams, or oil on your skin. Oil can cause build up and discoloration between the beads and any metal components.
- Clean your bracelets with warm water and a mild soap. If you see any discoloration or build up on your beads it is time to clean them. To clean your bracelets, scrub your jewelry gently with a soft cloth and a tiny amount of a mild soap, wash under warm water, and dry gently with a dry soft cloth. Polish the brass tag, sterling silver, and gold plated beads with a clean soft cloth.
Natural gemstones and crystals absorb your negative energy and the energies surrounding them. Therefore, it is important that you cleanse your jewelry on a regular basis. There are different ways to do this and they all work well.
Here are three simple ways we cleanse the bracelets before we ship them out to you and you can use the same methods at home:
- Moonlight. Leave your jewelry under the (full moon) moonlight for about 6 hours. Ideally leave them on earth or a natural surface where they can be grounded.
- Smudging. You can also use the smoke of white sage to cleanse your bracelets from any negative or stagnate energy.
- Selenite Crystal. If you have a selenite slab at home or any large crystal cluster, you can lay your bracelet on top to cleanse it. Selenite has the ability to eliminate negative and stagnant energy and to act as an amplifier of the energy of the other crystals.
- Set your intention. After cleaning and cleansing your bracelet it is time to set a new intention and give your jewelry new purpose. Simply hold your jewelry into your hands and close to your heart. Set your intention and then put your bracelet on.
- Meditation. You can follow this intention ritual with a meditation where you either put your bracelet on or hold it in your hands and focus on your intention.
- Affirmations. Most likely your everlur healing bracelet came with a card that has specific affirmations on it to help with the manifestation process. You can use those suggested affirmations or find one that resonates with you and your intention. Repeat those affirmations as you focus on your desire and feel how it would feel if you already had whatever it is that you are asking for. Click here to learn more about affirmations.
- Checkout our How To Use Healing Crystal Bracelets for manifestation - A Step by Step Guide.
Healing Crystal Bracelet Collection
Do you struggle to understand how to manifest a life of pure abundance?
Healing Crystal bracelets are an excellent manifestation tool that can transform your life forever, and get you hooked on wearing these beautiful gems around all day long.