We all have negative thoughts from time to time and although some of us may not even have any awareness of it, others are more affected by it in the form of stress and anxiety.
If anxiety is currently affecting your day to day life and causing you to have panic attacks, we want you to know that you are not alone. Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S. Knowing that you aren’t alone may decrease the feeling of isolation that you may be feeling with your thoughts.
Self-love and self-compassion are very important things you need to work on. Don’t fight your feelings. Don’t fight the pain. It is okay to feel anxious and all is going to be well at the end. Commit to healing and look into ways you can slowly reduce your anxiety. Healing from anxiety doesn’t happen overnight and it may be a long journey but so worth it at the end.
Although there are many things that could be causing you anxiety, such as certain lifestyle choices, lack of exercise, poor diet, drinking too much alcohol and caffeine, smoking, or having a stressful job, you have the power to improve and take control of those feelings by making small changes in your life and becoming hyper aware of that first negative thought that crosses your mind. As soon as you notice a negative thought that makes you feel that tingling sensation of anxiety in your body, you need to catch that thought and immediately turn it into a positive one.
Positive affirmations are incredibly powerful and can have life changing effects if you use them daily to empower you. Our everlur bracelets do come with some suggestions but in case you would like to pick your own and need some ideas, here are 30 powerful affirmations to relieve anxiety and stress:
- All is well in my world and I am safe.
- I am surrounded by positive and calming energies.
- I am in control of my emotions. I am happy and relaxed.
- Everything always works out for my highest good.
- I let go of all worry and choose to be calm and collected.
- I have positive thoughts and feelings.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be in life.
- I trust that there is a higher power watching over me.
- I don’t worry about things that are out of my control.
- I am committed to my mental and physical health.
- I completely love and accept myself.
- I pay attention to my thoughts and commit to thinking positive thoughts only.
- I surround myself with positive people.
- I will be O.K.
- I am going to focus on things that bring me joy.
- Anxiety isn’t dangerous or permanent. I will get through this.
- I let my past go and focus on the present moment.
- I won’t worry about the future and will focus on finding joy today.
- I am always divinely protected.
- My anxiety does not control my life.
- I’m healing every day.
- I am strong. Anxiety does not defeat me.
- I deserve to be happy and healthy.
- I refuse to give in to feelings of defeat.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I am allowed to feel and express pain.
- The only approval I will ever need is my own.
- Other people’s opinions do not define me.
- I appreciate my life.
- It is ok to be anxious. One day all of this will be behind me.
There are many different methods that can aid in reprogramming your mind to think more positively. One great way is by using the everlur healing anxiety relief diffuser bracelet.
This bracelet is made with natural gemstone beads that come from deep within the earth and contain energies and vibrations that help keep your thoughts positive and your body grounded.
This bracelet can also be used in combination with natural essential oils to heal your body and mind through aromatherapy. We really like the At Peace blend by Rocky Mountain Oils. In addition, carrying an intentional bracelet with you every day and repeating a positive affirmation that empowers you, can be a wonderful reminder of your healing journey and can help you through difficult times.
Affiliate Disclosure: The links to our recommended oils are affiliate links. We have partnered up with Rocky Mountain Oils so you can purchase our favorite essential oils to use with everlur’s diffuser bracelets. The best part, if you purchase the oils through us, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you and donate 100% earned to charity.
Are you currently suffering from anxiety and panic attacks? Leave us a comment here or connect with us on Instagram to share with us whether or not gemstones or affirmations have helped you on your healing journey.